Saturday, September 3, 2011

Hello Again




Hello my friend, I have thought of you throughout the years.
Our sweet memories of lazy evenings and carefree days.
with watermelon stains and sunshine cheers.
We shared laughs at plenty and chased each other's fears.
and in our innocent rush we left behind our home our faith.
to conquered life, love, and in the end lost our way.

The night grows short and is hard to see, can you feel the wind?
Is calling our names the same as when we were eight.
I can feel your touch and breath upon my face
your hand is as soft and strong as then
This time I promise to hold you until the end 
Hello my friend, welcome back once again.

~NEM
______________________________________________________
©2011 Madrigal
Poema Registrado. Todos los derechos reservados.
Se Permite la reproducción citando al autor.

No comments:

Post a Comment